Criminal Attorneys In Vermont
If you have been charged with DUI or any other criminal offense in Kent County or Sussex County, Delaware, you may already be experiencing the anxiety, worry and fear about your future that the prosecutors want you to feel. Isn’t it a relief to know that somebody is ready to stand up and fight to protect your rights and your future?
- Foreign language interpreters are available
- Free initial consultation about your criminal defense case
My experience as a prosecutor gives your case an edge, not only because of my legal knowledge of the criminal justice system, but also because of how I prepare and argue your case to help you get the best possible outcome in your criminal defense matter.
Good defense starts by avoiding preconceived notions about people. People charged with a crime are typically good people who have made a bad mistake. I fight to protect the rights and futures of good people with good families and good jobs.
Criminal Defense Attorneys in Dover, Delaware
Because of my past experience, I know what prosecutors and judges know about criminal charges in adult courts as well as the juvenile court system. Nearly everyone who is charged with a crime has a lot more at stake than just paying a fine or doing some community service. Contact my office for a free criminal defense consultation with an experienced Sussex County criminal defense lawyer right away.
Types of Criminal Charges
At our Criminal Law office, we are licensed to defend you against Drunk driving charges, traffic crimes and drug charges. Specifically, we can help you fight the following allegations:
DUI and Traffic Ticket Defense
- Breathalyzer and field sobriety testing
- DMV driver’s license hearings
- Speeding tickets
- Reckless driving citations
- Driving without a license
- Marijuana possession and intent to sell
- Cocaine possession and distribution
- Drug cultivation and manufacturing
- Drug Court diversion programs
Assault and Violent Crimes
- Manslaughter and aggravated assault
- Weapons charges
- Domestic violence
Theft and Property Crimes
- Auto theft, grand larceny
- Shoplifting, petty theft
- Fraud, embezzlement, white collar crime
- Sexual assault, rape
- Statutory rape, sex with a minor
- Child pornography
- False accusation of child sexual molestation
College Student Crimes
- Underage DUI and open container
- Sexual assault and date rape
- Drug possession
Criminal Records and Probation
- Criminal record expungement
- Probation violations
- Parole violations
Contact our MA drug crime defense lawyers right away to discuss criminal defense charges or the juvenile crimes charged against a minor in your family.
Our Massachusetts criminal lawyers handle criminal and OUI cases in all of Massachusetts including Boston, Lowell, Lynn, Quincy, New Bedford, Fall River, Newton, Somerville, Framingham, Malden, Waltham, Haverhill, Taunton, Plymouth, Brookline, Weymouth and Chicopee, MA.