If you are facing difficult family law issue you are enduring one of the most stressful events of your life. Our Worcester. Massachusetts family law attorneys understand that family law issues can be overwhelming and often disheartening. In these times, you want a family law attorney who is both sympathetic and effective. Whether through negotiation or litigation our Lowell, Massachusetts family law lawyers will do everything necessary to resolve your family law concerns in a manner that is most beneficial for you and the people you love.
Massachusetts Family Law Cases We Handle
You may be asking yourself why you should hire one of our lawyers. We are ready to answer that question and more during your free initial consultation. We serve all of Massachusetts including Boston, South Boston, Malden, Lowell, Framingham, New Bedford, Brookline, Plymouth and Chicopee. MA. Focusing on family law representation, our firm handles all types of family law concerns, including:
- Divorce: Handling uncontested, contested and military divorces, we can help you get started and deal with the emotions of divorce as we guide you through the entire process.
- Child custody: We will help you work with your spouse to come up with a custody and visitation agreement that works best for your children. If an agreement is not possible, we will be in court with you to obtain an order for your children.
- Child support: Your order will be based on Pennsylvania’s child support guidelines, unless otherwise agreed between the parties. We will work hard to make sure your kids are taken care of and your financial future is protected.
- Spousal support and alimony: While not applicable to every marriage, we will help you understand your spousal support and alimony options and how they apply to you specifically.
- Equitable distribution of marital assets: Make sure you protect the assets you have and work to discover any hidden assets of your spouse.
- Modifications: From financial changes pertaining to support matters to relocation in custody matters, we can help you obtain modifications to your original support and custody orders. The laws pertaining to support matters have changed recently and they are very specific. Don’t make a move until you have spoken to a lawyer.
Our New Bedford Massachusetts family law lawyers also handle cases involving prenuptial agreements,domestic violence, grandparents’ rights, stepparent adoptions, paternity disputes and more.
In all cases, we encourage our clients to work out settlements that will be beneficial to their interests. But, there are times when settlements cannot be reached, and we are prepared to go to court to protect you.
Contact Our Boston MA Family Law Attorneys
Our Quincy Massachusetts family law lawyers have compassion for our clients’ needs and have a personal desire to help them resolve family problems and move forward. Contact our family law attorneys today for a free initial consultation.