Why Choose Our New England Lawyers?
We are a family-owned law firm with lawyers who bring 60 years of collective experience to each case. From our offices throughout New England our legal team offers broad range of legal services to people throughout Maine, Vermont, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island and New Hampshire. Our areas of practice include divorce and child custody counsel, immigration matters, personal injury representation, auto accident claims, workers’ compensation cases and criminal defense for both adults and juveniles.
Our commitment to strong advocacy, aggressive representation and personalized attention has earned us satisfied clients and positive results.
We help people:
- Suffering from an injury while on the property of another in New England
- Who have been the victim of a workplace accident in New England
- That have been the victim of a car accident, motorcycle accident or commercial vehicle accident
- Facing a criminal charge such as a DUI/OUI, drug charge or a juvenile offense in New England
- Seeking compensation for the loss of a loved one due to wrongful death or medical malpractice
- Going through a divorce, custody or support case and also administrating the estate of a deceased friend or family member.
- Who may be facing deportation or those who want to be granted citizenship in the United States
- Who are in need of a will or some other estate planning instrument
Our Worcester, Massachusetts lawyers welcome your questions and will take the time to help you understand the legal issues that you are facing. When you make the decision to retain our services, we want you to feel comfortable and secure in your choice.
Trustworthy: We are mindful that each of our clients is unique. We try to do what is best for each individual within the bounds of his or her economic realities.
Available: We respond promptly to e-mails and phone calls. We strive to keep each client informed about the progress of the case.
Service-minded: We advise clients of all their legal options and counsel them as to what path that we think will most fully resolve their legal situation. At the same time, we respect the fact that the decision of how to proceed rests with our clients.
Persistent: We do not back down. We thoroughly and skillfully prepare your case. We first seek to negotiate a positive outcome. However, if it appears that the only way to resolve your case is by going to court, then we will aggressively and effectively litigate on your behalf.
We invite you to schedule a consultation with our Newport Rhode Island lawyers to talk about your legal situation and how we can help.
Fair Judgment and Just Rewards for Every Client
When you seek a strong, compassionate and effective legal advocate, you need our attorneys serving Connecticut, Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Rhode Island and Massachusetts. They respond to all inquiries promptly.